|By Pat Romanski||
|October 25, 2010 02:07 AM EDT||
Adobe on Monday announced the availability of Adobe® LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite 2.5 (ES2.5), expanding the company’s set of solutions for delivering superior customer experiences. New capabilities in LiveCycle ES2.5 include enterprise mobility for improved multiscreen delivery of applications, an enhanced framework for building enterprise rich Internet applications (RIAs), and real-time collaboration to empower organizations to interact with customers and citizens in more meaningful, personal ways. Adobe is also announcing three next-generation Solution Accelerators to reduce development time and increase quality of enterprise applications.
LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Client (Photo: Business Wire)
Improving Customer Experience One Customer at a Time
For organizations with complex multi-channel or multi-device customer contact requirements, IT systems are challenged to keep pace with mobile and social customer adoption and meet customer experience expectations. When customers encounter a negative experience, it undermines brand loyalty. When citizens encounter a negative experience, it impacts an agency’s ability to assist someone in need. Adobe LiveCycle ES2.5 enables organizations to provide their customers with consistent and contextual experiences across channels and devices according to their customers own preference.
- Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2, new to the LiveCycle ES2.5 family, extends process management, data capture, and content services to mobile devices, providing true enterprise mobility. LiveCycle Mobile ES2 easily integrates with back-end systems and enables intuitive mobile experiences for Android, Blackberry, iPhone and Windows Mobile devices.
- Organizations can also provide more social experiences by creating user-centric RIAs that embed real-time collaboration including chat, voice, video, screen and application sharing to their customers. For the developer, LiveCycle ES2.5 provides a standard toolset and methodology for design, modeling and development of user-centric enterprise RIAs.
- LiveCycle ES2.5 enhances company’s ability to improve customer service and operational efficiency by extending existing business processes to the point of customer interaction by leveraging the ubiquitous Adobe® Flash® Platform and Adobe® Reader®.
Expediting Time to Value for a Customer Experience Strategy
Adobe is releasing its next generation of Solution Accelerators for organizations that want to improve customer experience quickly. Built on LiveCycle ES2.5, Solution Accelerators kick-start project planning, decrease development time for production applications, and reduce risk with a supportable and upgradable framework. Solution Accelerators provide best practice methodologies, solution templates, and building blocks to extend LiveCycle ES2.5. The three Solution Accelerators are:
- Correspondence Management Solution Accelerator: Enable business users to dynamically create personalized communications using pre-approved layouts and content to provide consistent, high quality customer correspondence such as creating a customized claims letter.
- Interactive Statements Solution Accelerator: Engage customers through communications that embed the power of personalized RIAs in secure PDF formats, including credit card statements, telecommunications bills and electronic invoices.
- Managed Review & Approval Solution Accelerator: Enable multi-party participation in content review processes.
Pioneering Solutions for Social Web Content Management, Measurement Optimization and Visualization
Additional enhancements to Adobe’s solutions for customer experience management are planned through Adobe’s intent to acquire Day Software, a leader in Web experience management for the enterprise. The company expects to add dynamic and social Web content management solutions, as well as measurement, analytics and visualization tools into future versions of LiveCycle, providing a platform to create, deliver and optimize customer experiences. Organizations will be able to easily track and analyze customer behavior and process metrics, enabling them to continually hone and improve applications and processes. Ultimately, Day Software’s leading Web solutions, combined with Adobe’s existing enterprise portfolio, will enable customers to better integrate their Web presence and business applications and unlock the value of multichannel communications across marketing, sales and services.
Rob Tarkoff, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Enterprise Solutions Business Unit, Adobe Systems Incorporated
- “Many enterprise systems were not designed to deliver fluid, intuitive experiences online. Businesses are losing productivity among customer facing employees and customers are frustrated with accessing services. Customers expect to interact with business applications or services in the same way they do when shopping, connecting with colleagues and friends, or booking a vacation. Further, the ability to begin a personalized experience at the desktop and seamlessly continue the task on our mobile devices is imperative. Forward thinking organizations recognize that delivering these consistent experiences across screens to customers is a competitive advantage. With the introduction of LiveCycle ES 2.5 and new solution accelerators, Adobe is enabling businesses to deliver these intuitive experiences that transform the Web into a true online interaction hub for customer acquisition, service and communication.”
Tim Hickernell, Lead Analyst, Info-Tech Research Group
- “Utilities and financial services firms have been developing e-statements and analytical portals for customers since the dawn of the Internet. But the dominant interface for users is both a statement and a separate portal for analysis. Adobe’s new interactive statement solution accelerator will enable suppliers to merge these user interfaces into one interactive statement presented as a traditional business document, but with the analytics contextually embedded right with the statement data. Users will no longer have to go to two separate interfaces to manage and optimize their accounts. In addition to increasing consumer convenience, this convergence will also increase adoption of e-statements by consumers.”
Christopher Belford, Chief Information Officer, Interfile for the South African Revenue Service
- “The South African Revenue Service has a well-known social contract with the public that stipulates we must respond quickly to citizen requests. Using Adobe’s solutions, we developed a customer experience that can be used across multiple channels, from print and Web portal, to branch/on-demand print and offline. The system makes completing and processing taxes faster and easier. We have not only modernized our processes but have created an intuitive, engaging experience that matches the needs of South African citizens and positions the agency as a leader in tax and revenue collection worldwide.”
Markus Humberg, CEO, impuls Systems GmbH
- “The German financial services market is extremely competitive. Only by exceeding our customers’ expectations in every interaction is impuls able to keep its position as the market leader. Using Adobe solutions, we were able to implement a fully digital enrollment system that allows agents to meet with potential clients online and guide them through the entire process; customers are able to sign and submit contracts digitally from the comfort of their own homes or from their mobile devices while on the go. The solution has yielded terrific results – our online sales meetings have a 90 percent closure rate and are two to three times more effective than in-person meetings. impuls will continue to rely on Adobe solutions to deliver superior customer experiences across screens and devices and streamline our complex processes in order to maintain a competitive edge.”
- Adobe in the Enterprise
- Adobe LiveCycle ES2.5
- Experience Delivers
- Adobe CEM on Twitter
- Day Software
- Forrester Survey: Poor Online Customer Experience Creates Disloyal Customers
- LiveCycle ES2.5 Vision Demo
- Interactive Statement
- Customer Experience Management Q&A with Steven Webster, Director of Technology and Experience, Adobe
Pricing and Availability
Adobe LiveCycle ES2.5 is available now. For pricing and more information about LiveCycle ES2.5, please visit www.adobe.com/livecycle.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2010 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, LiveCycle, Flash and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6480701&lang=en
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- Shrink-Url - Use PowerShell To Shrink Your Urls
- Cloud Computing vs Grid Computing
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner
- Why Ruby on Rails Has Become a Popular "Next Platform"
- Publishing Synergy: Blog, Twitter and Ulitzer
- Kindle 2 vs Nook
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- My Personal 2010 Predictions